BookOverTV

Books Over TV

I love to acquire, hoard, stack, shelve, smell, read and share books. I review books. I stare at books. You get it, right?

tsbtaurus@gmail.com

Beyond Freedom: Disrupting the History of Emancipation (UnCivil Wars Ser.)
Justin Behrend, Professor Richard Newman, Carole Emberton, Kate Masur, Hannah Rosen, Thavolia Glymph, Stephen Berry, Brenda E. Stevenson, Chandra Manning, Susan Eva O'Donovan, Jim Downs, Amy Taylor, James Oakes, Greg Downs, Eric Foner, Eric Foner, David W. Blight
A Tangled Web: Mata Hari: Dancer, Courtesan, Spy
Mary W. Craig
Challenge Participant Professional Reader 100 Book Reviews2016 NetGalley Challenge Frequently Auto-Approved

Ebook Sale $2.99!!

To All the Boys I've Loved Before - Jenny Han

Lara Jean’s love life goes from imaginary to out of control in this heartfelt novel from the New York Times bestselling author of The Summer I Turned Pretty series.

What if all the crushes you ever had found out how you felt about them…all at once?

Lara Jean Song keeps her love letters in a hatbox her mother gave her. They aren’t love letters that anyone else wrote for her; these are ones she’s written. One for every boy she’s ever loved—five in all. When she writes, she pours out her heart and soul and says all the things she would never say in real life, because her letters are for her eyes only. Until the day her secret letters are mailed, and suddenly, Lara Jean’s love life goes from imaginary to out of control.