BookOverTV

Books Over TV

I love to acquire, hoard, stack, shelve, smell, read and share books. I review books. I stare at books. You get it, right?

tsbtaurus@gmail.com

Highly Anticipated Sequel! 09/02/2014

Heir of Fire - Sarah J. Maas

Celaena Sardothien, heroine of the New York Times best-selling series, rises from the ashes to burn even brighter than before.

Celaena has survived deadly contests and shattering heartbreak—but at an unspeakable cost. Now, she must travel to a new land to confront her darkest truth . . . a truth about her heritage that could change her life—and her future—forever. Meanwhile, brutal and monstrous forces are gathering on the horizon, intent on enslaving her world. Will Celaena find the strength to not only fight her inner demons, but to take on the evil that is about to be unleashed?

The bestselling series that has captured readers all over the world reaches new heights in this sequel to the New York Times best-selling Crown of Midnight. Packed with heart-pounding action, fierce new characters, and swoon-worthy romance, this third book will enthrall readers from start to finish.

SARAH J. MAAS is the New York Times bestselling author of Crown of Midnight, the sequel to Throne of Glass, as well as five Throne of Glass novellas. A New York native, Sarah currently lives in Southern California with her husband and dog.

*I love this series so much. It has a kick ass heroine and is action packed. A bit of romance doesn't hurt either.