BookOverTV

Books Over TV

I love to acquire, hoard, stack, shelve, smell, read and share books. I review books. I stare at books. You get it, right?

tsbtaurus@gmail.com

Beyond Freedom: Disrupting the History of Emancipation (UnCivil Wars Ser.)
Justin Behrend, Professor Richard Newman, Carole Emberton, Kate Masur, Hannah Rosen, Thavolia Glymph, Stephen Berry, Brenda E. Stevenson, Chandra Manning, Susan Eva O'Donovan, Jim Downs, Amy Taylor, James Oakes, Greg Downs, Eric Foner, Eric Foner, David W. Blight
A Tangled Web: Mata Hari: Dancer, Courtesan, Spy
Mary W. Craig
Challenge Participant Professional Reader 100 Book Reviews2016 NetGalley Challenge Frequently Auto-Approved

How I Love Axie Muldoon

My Notorious Life - Kate Manning

I love Axie. She's caring, loyal, compassionate, tenacious and vulnerable. She's lost trust and struggles throughout to believe it exist. She understands what it means to be without love, to be without a Mum. And because of this she continuously puts herself at risk.

This story is an unforgettable one. You feel for the characters what they've experienced and endured. I was on edge with this read. If I wasn't biting my nails I was crying salty tears. This might not be a book for the faint of heart, but it is one I wouldn't pass up the chance to read.

I was given the opportunity to read and review this book through Netgalley and Scribner.

***Proper review to come. These are just my rambled thought after just finishing the book.