2449 Followers
137 Following
BookOverTV

Books Over TV

I love to acquire, hoard, stack, shelve, smell, read and share books. I review books. I stare at books. You get it, right?

tsbtaurus@gmail.com

Ruined (To Love a Governess, #3)

Ruined (To Love a Governess, #3) - Jane Charles Ruined wasn't as good as Sacked in the romance department and it was quite short ending at 86%. The other 14% is a book from a Christmas Collection, I believe. I had no interest of reading further. Monique, the shop owner from Sacked made a reprisal in this book as well as Jared and Elizabeth who we learned were out of the town, the entire story. Audrey and Lord Winters love was sweet. All in all it was an okay read.