2459 Followers
140 Following
BookOverTV

Books Over TV

I love to acquire, hoard, stack, shelve, smell, read and share books. I review books. I stare at books. You get it, right?

tsbtaurus@gmail.com

Currently reading

Beyond Freedom: Disrupting the History of Emancipation (UnCivil Wars Ser.)
Justin Behrend, Professor Richard Newman, Carole Emberton, Kate Masur, Hannah Rosen, Thavolia Glymph, Stephen Berry, Brenda E. Stevenson, Chandra Manning, Susan Eva O'Donovan, Jim Downs, Amy Taylor, James Oakes, Greg Downs, Eric Foner, Eric Foner, David W. Blight
A Tangled Web: Mata Hari: Dancer, Courtesan, Spy
Mary W. Craig
Challenge Participant Professional Reader 100 Book Reviews2016 NetGalley Challenge Frequently Auto-Approved

Once Upon a Wicked Night (Donovan Sisters, #1.5)

Once Upon a Wicked Night (Donovan Sisters, #1.5) - Jennifer Haymore First, I was appalled by the first story being 56% of the book and the 2 other snippets comprised the other 44%. The only snippet that was worth reading and made any sense was Secrets of an Accidental Duchess. I don't like it at all when Novellas are packaged with snippets of multiple books from the Author. It's annoying and I usually end my reading at the first.