BookOverTV

Books Over TV

I love to acquire, hoard, stack, shelve, smell, read and share books. I review books. I stare at books. You get it, right?

tsbtaurus@gmail.com

Progress: 6 %
Where the Light Falls: A Novel of the French Revolution
Owen Pataki, Allison Pataki
Progress: 39 %
Challenge Participant Professional Reader 100 Book Reviews2016 NetGalley Challenge

Bliss ( La Femme Fatale Publishing )

Bliss - K.D. Harris I just finished "Eccentric Bliss" and all I can say is WOW!!! I don't know how to put into words how I feel about this one. It was crazy from the first five pages to the last two. Not only was it a page turner but I was getting dizzy from all the twist and turns of the plot. In this book you have Dad with girl, brother with girl, brother with wife, bisexual woman with wife and brother,swinging, voyeurism and much more. The main character Sasha was a bit ridiculous with her spinelessness in every situation. However, for the book to work I guess she needed to be completely wimpy, spineless and stupid. At times her behavior, or lack there of, got very annoying. With that said, don't get me wrong, I haven't read or watched anything like this in a long while. Ms. Harris out did herself with this book. Get ready for your brain to go on spin cycle from all the psychosis. You will never know at any moment what is really going on, trust me....