BookOverTV

Books Over TV

I love to acquire, hoard, stack, shelve, smell, read and share books. I review books. I stare at books. You get it, right?

tsbtaurus@gmail.com

Be Careful What You Pray For (Reverend Curtis Black Series #7) by Kimberla Lawson Roby - I listened to the audio of this book from Audible.com. The reader Caroline Clay was exceptional. All of her voices were very believable and not strained or ridiculous. That being said, my attention was held from the first. The characters; J.T. Valentine, Carmen and Alicia Black were all too much for words. All three of these characters were over the top in all their shenanigans. Alicia because of her ridiculous need for material things, Carmen for her obsessive love for J.T and J.T. for his lying, cheating, low down womanizing ways. This book was like looking and listening in on a psychotic train wreck of human emotions and actions that you weren't suppose to see or hear. I loved every minute of it!