BookOverTV

Books Over TV

I love to acquire, hoard, stack, shelve, smell, read and share books. I review books. I stare at books. You get it, right?

tsbtaurus@gmail.com

Grave Mercy (Book I): His Fair Assassin, Book I (His Fair Assassin Trilogy)

Grave Mercy  - Robin LaFevers, R.L. LaFevers Loved....Loved....Loved this book! I didn't want it to end. It was fast paced, enthralling, suspenseful, and captivating. It had action, deceit, poisons, messaging crows, spies and daughters of death. What more could you want? I fell in love with many of the characters; Ishmae, Gavriel, Beast, Anne, Annith, Sybella, Francois, De Lornay, Madame Hivern and Captain Dunois. Ofcourse there are the EVIL Villians but I can only mention one, as to not give too much away and he is d'Albret, the worst of villains.If you love and/or enjoy historical fiction or romance, just plain romance or a good read, I highly recommend Grave Mercy. I can't say enough or give it enough praise. It has a light, sweet and enduring romance with a fierce young woman/assassin/friend and a loyal and honorable young man/brother/son as the protagonist. I will say again, don't let this one pass you by. This book will be placed amongst my favorites and I think I'll burst in knowing that Sybella's story, His Fair Assassin, Dark Triumph is slated for release in Spring 2013....WHAT!!! That's tooooo far away.....I'd like to thank Netgalley and Houton Mifflin Harcourt for giving me the opportunity to read this AWESOME book for review, very pleased.