BookOverTV

Books Over TV

I love to acquire, hoard, stack, shelve, smell, read and share books. I review books. I stare at books. You get it, right?

tsbtaurus@gmail.com

Rake with a Frozen Heart (Harlequin Historical)

Rake with a Frozen Heart (Harlequin Historical) - Marguerite Kaye Henrietta Markham is a young woman of twenty and three with high morals and integrity. Working as a governess, she is accused of being an accomplice in the disappearance of heirloom emeralds by her employer, Lady Helen Ipshaw. With little money, Henrietta leaves to investigate matters, on her own, and clear her name. In her search she meets a handsome and charming rake by the name of Rafe St. Alban/Lord Pentland. Rafe becomes her protector and assist in doing everything in his power to clear Henrietta of the despicable charge. In doing so, his personal demons are brought about, by Henrietta's inquisitiveness, in which she learns of his heart that is closed to love and marriage. Rafe must struggle and fight his demons to realize what's in front of him before it is lost. Will he be able to reopen old haunting wounds to heal and forgive himself? You must read this wonderful and endearing story to find out. It is romantic, sweeping and lustful. Everything a romance reader enjoys.I would like to thank Netgalley and Harlequin Historical for the opportunity to read and review this book.