BookOverTV

Books Over TV

I love to acquire, hoard, stack, shelve, smell, read and share books. I review books. I stare at books. You get it, right?

tsbtaurus@gmail.com

[ Wilde's Army (Darkness Falls, Book Two) ] WILDE'S ARMY (DARKNESS FALLS, BOOK TWO) by Krystal, Wade ( Author ) ON Jul - 04 - 2012 Paperback - Wade Krystal Just as good as Wilde's Fire. I can't wait for the revolution/war to begin. Katriona is as fierce as ever. She has a lot on her shoulders this time around, even more than before. True love prevails in this story without the triangle angle. I love Kat because she trust herself, most of the time, before she trust the opinions of others. Wilde's Army is a well written story that keeps the reader engaged with every page turn and on edge. Arland, the love interest in the story is dreamy but also level headed and patient. Near the end of the story the reader gets the best surprise! Initial thoughts, better review to come.