BookOverTV

Books Over TV

I love to acquire, hoard, stack, shelve, smell, read and share books. I review books. I stare at books. You get it, right?

tsbtaurus@gmail.com

Beyond Freedom: Disrupting the History of Emancipation (UnCivil Wars Ser.)
Justin Behrend, Professor Richard Newman, Carole Emberton, Kate Masur, Hannah Rosen, Thavolia Glymph, Stephen Berry, Brenda E. Stevenson, Chandra Manning, Susan Eva O'Donovan, Jim Downs, Amy Taylor, James Oakes, Greg Downs, Eric Foner, Eric Foner, David W. Blight
A Tangled Web: Mata Hari: Dancer, Courtesan, Spy
Mary W. Craig
Challenge Participant Professional Reader 100 Book Reviews2016 NetGalley Challenge Frequently Auto-Approved

Not To Be Missed on 03/06/2018

Children of Blood and Bone: The OrÏsha Legacy (Children of OrÏsha) - Tomi Adeyemi
Let's just start with this strikingly beautiful cover. It is art! I must have it on my shelves and perhaps on my wall. I received a preview excerpt of the book from Netgalley and the publisher.

I've finished. Of course the sampler left on a hanger. This will be a best seller for sure. There's so much here and it's a page turner. I don't read many books like this anymore so, my opinion is of a novice. However, I know good writing and plot. Based upon what I've read thus far, I'd recommend and will definitely buy a copy for myself.