BookOverTV

Books Over TV

I love to acquire, hoard, stack, shelve, smell, read and share books. I review books. I stare at books. You get it, right?

tsbtaurus@gmail.com

Progress: 6 %
Where the Light Falls: A Novel of the French Revolution
Owen Pataki, Allison Pataki
Progress: 39 %
Challenge Participant Professional Reader 100 Book Reviews2016 NetGalley Challenge

New April Releases That Are On My TBR

Behind the Scenes (Apart from the Crowd) - Jen Turano Boss - Tracy Brown I See You - Clare Mackintosh Gone Without a Trace - Mary Torjussen Manderley Forever: A Biography of Daphne du Maurier - Tatiana de Rosnay, Sam Taylor Under a Sardinian Sky - Sara   Alexander The Most Beautiful Woman in Florence: A Story of Botticelli - Alyssa Palombo Seized by Seduction - Brenda Jackson Her Secret Life - Tiffany L. Warren Killers of the Flower Moon: The Osage Murders and the Birth of the FBI - David Grann

There are so many new releases in April. It's a big release month. I'm super excited for all of these. I have quite a few mystery books on the tbr and I don't read many mysteries. I'm trying to get out of my comfort zone. I even have a nonfiction. Usually these slow me down, but the early reviews of Killers of the Flower Moon lead me to think otherwise.

Can't wait to get to three reads by trusted 4-5 star rated Authors; Behind the Scenes by Jen Turano, Boss by Tracy Brown and Seized By Seduction by Beverly Jenkins. Tatiana De Rosnay has written a biography about Daphne Du Maurier. I know so many who absolutely adore Rebecca. I haven't read it, but am eager. However, once I learned that it may be plagiarized and that some feel none of her other books ever lived up to Rebecca I felt some kind of way about it.

What are your most anticipated April Releases? Do tell. Happy Reading!