BookOverTV

Books Over TV

I love to acquire, hoard, stack, shelve, smell, read and share books. I review books. I stare at books. You get it, right?

tsbtaurus@gmail.com

Progress: 6 %
Where the Light Falls: A Novel of the French Revolution
Owen Pataki, Allison Pataki
Progress: 39 %
Challenge Participant Professional Reader 100 Book Reviews2016 NetGalley Challenge

Friday Reads!

Lights, Love & Lip Gloss (Hollywood High Book 4) - Amir Abrams, Ni-Ni Simone Heels, Heartache & Headlines (Hollywood High) - Amir Abrams, Ni-Ni Simone Rumors - A.C. Arthur Revealed (The Rumors Series, Book 2) - A.C. Arthur

I will be finishing up the Hollywood High series and starting on a duology (haven't heard of a third book thus far) by A. C. Arthur that I've put off for way too long. I'm having such a good time reading and catching up with the girls in the Hollywood High series. These books are easy reads that really are a fun escape.

You'll realize that I'm not sticking to my March reading list. Some books really do take me forever to read and days were passing by without me picking up my kindle. I decided to re-adjust my tbr and read some backlogged books that would surely get me going again. I will eventually get to the books on my March TBR, but I will feel better with books read, under my belt, than none at all or only a couple at months end. I wish I could read multiple books at a time, but I can't.

I don't have plans for the weekend so, these four books seem doable.

Happy weekend reading everyone!