BookOverTV

Books Over TV

I love to acquire, hoard, stack, shelve, smell, read and share books. I review books. I stare at books. You get it, right?

tsbtaurus@gmail.com

Beyond Freedom: Disrupting the History of Emancipation (UnCivil Wars Ser.)
Justin Behrend, Professor Richard Newman, Carole Emberton, Kate Masur, Hannah Rosen, Thavolia Glymph, Stephen Berry, Brenda E. Stevenson, Chandra Manning, Susan Eva O'Donovan, Jim Downs, Amy Taylor, James Oakes, Greg Downs, Eric Foner, Eric Foner, David W. Blight
A Tangled Web: Mata Hari: Dancer, Courtesan, Spy
Mary W. Craig
Challenge Participant Professional Reader 100 Book Reviews2016 NetGalley Challenge Frequently Auto-Approved
To Be Read ASAP
To Be Read ASAP

These are books that I would like to read before years's end. My reading has been getting better. I'm finding ways to continue with books that lull and cause me to lose interest. I have a problem. I don't like to read multiple books at one time. I'm learning to get beyond that and adapt.

I'm still having some issues with health that are distracting, but I will press on with my reading. I have made a promise to not absentmindedly waste my reading hours on You Tube videos.

Wish me luck. I'll need all the support!

I want to say thank you again for supporting my booklikes blog. Your comments and likes encourage me to continue writing, albeit difficult, and not give up.