BookOverTV

Books Over TV

I love to acquire, hoard, stack, shelve, smell, read and share books. I review books. I stare at books. You get it, right?

tsbtaurus@gmail.com

A Big Thank You :~))

I've been thinking about disclosing and talking about my disability for some time now, but I am a very private person and am still very sensitive about what's happening to me. Some years ago I experienced something healthwise that has affected my brain. Unfortunately, I can no longer write the way I want. And sometimes when I think it correctly it doesn't come out that way.

In 2013 I stopped writing. I was embarrassed. My grammar was terrible and I could no longer articulate my thoughts. I wrote like a third grader. I was scared people would criticize my reviews for bad grammar. I was sad. I stopped writing on my blog and on Goodreads.

The New Year was approaching and I vowed that I would try to write and do the best I could. I felt frozen. I felt lost. I love to read. I decided to close my Tumblr, Twitter, and Instagram to focus on Goodreads, Booklikes and reading.

I wanted to give a big Thank You to my followers and those who read my post and like them despite my deficient grammar. You don't know how you've inspired me to keep going and to not give up. Thank you....  Thank you... Thank you!!